Horrible experience for the price!We arrived and there was nobody w/ a sign or any note about it.,After several times going aroundalmost 15 minutes as we arrived 6:50pm and asking,we finally found them.Just my friend and I came along and the tour guide lady had a paper and was reading the whole time from it stating that it was her first tour!. She had said right at the beginning that we were going to taste a beer at the end of the tour.
Instead,she took us to a bar where her spouse? we did not ask about the beer/not expected and he was following us the whole time but not part of the tour??!! bought us a local beer...
After that,we walked for 15/20 minutes approx.and she left us to eat at a bar and picked us up an hour later to walk 15 minutes and to finish the tour!!When I inquired about the sample,she had said that we had already had one at the bar we stopped...
It lasted 2 and and half hours totalnot counting 1 hour for dinner when she left us. I was upset,disappointed and it felt like a rip off.
I DO NOT recommend this tour if I can call it a tour!Viator should be more careful and cautious about some of these tours!
- 4 hour walking tour and bar crawl in the Entertainment District, Downtown Toronto
- Entertainment Strip
- Interesting facts about each Location
- 3 stops at Toronto bars including 3 spirit samplers
- Resident guide
- Gratuities included
- Entry/Admission - Experience My City
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Meals and Drinks not mentioned
- Personal and Gratuity (optional)
- Optional Downtown hotel pick-up and drop-off available (available at supplement cost)